If you are planning to give your bathroom remodelling a go this vacation, we have some fascinating renovation ideas that can give your bathroom a new and modern look, at the same time increase the efficiency of the space.
Look at the ideas below listed for you, see if any of these suits to your liking and promises doing justice to your bathroom.
- Floating vanities: Let it be a solid plank of wood with a vessel sink or be outfitted with double sinks and drawers for storage, a floating vanity can easily save your bathroom some valuable inches while giving the space a trendy look.
- Frameless glass shower: If you want a luxurious look for your bathroom, glass shower is the way to go. Though this might not be the only reason for installing it, this shower lacks a ledge or lip to step over to enter the shower, making it a great choice for aging family members.
- Storage solutions: A practical, well-thought storage can take a beautiful bathroom to the next level. Bathrooms can easily get loaded with medicines, toiletries, cosmetics, and other grooming products; a smart storage will allow the homeowner to keep the clutter away and put everything in its place.
- Windows and skylights: Want your space to be full of light and appear to be spacious? Consider adding windows or a skylight to brighten a dark, dull bathroom. Let your room’s proportions and features dictate size. If wall space is limited or views are unappealing, consider a skylight.
- Tile rug: Tiled “rug” is an element almost any bathroom can incorporate. One can be added to an existing bathroom by simply removing tile from the area you want to add the accent, and then putting down the new tiles. Like other upgrades, the tile rug adds a custom and personalized look to the bathroom. It’s also a great place to infuse pattern or colour.
- Open shower: Ditch the curtain and install open shower to elevate the everyday experience, and recreate the feeling of being unencumbered. A lot of factors are at play here—to avoid soaking the bathroom, make sure to account for the splash zone, or install a glass partition. Choose a showerhead that directs the stream of water downward.
- Freestanding tub: In case you don’t want your bathtub attached and keep the option of rearrangement every now and then, install a freestanding tub in your bathroom. You need to keep in mind though that you need plenty of hot water to fill the tub, which adds to both your water and electric bills.
- Sound system: If you want to make your bathroom time more relaxing by playing soothing sounds, you can install sound system to your bathroom. For maximum sound quality, place two speakers in opposite corners of the room.
Kitchen Bathroom Home Innovation specialises in complete bathroom, laundry and also home/unit renovations. Fully licensed to complete this work, our wonderful team will ensure satisfactory completion of the project where all your design specifications have been met to the tiniest detail.